Tremonia Fechten cordially invites to their Fechtschule!
Our Fechtschule event takes place 20th through 22nd September 2019 at Husen Castle. We are filling the weekend to the rim with seminars, tournaments and activities concerning HEMA for practitioners as well as the curious. Register now!
Husen Castle, Syburger Dorfstraße 135, 44265 Dortmund. φ = 51° 25′ 9″ N, λ = 7° 30′ 22″ E. Camping is possible on the castle’s premises. The workshops and tournaments are held in a gym in case of bad weather.
Friday, 20th September 2019 5 p.m. through Sunday, 22nd September 2019.
The early-bird price including food is 80 € per person for camping in one’s own tent.
If you are quick, you may secure one of the beds in the tower house for 100 € instead. Your reservation is fixed as soon as your payment arrives on our treasurer’s bank account. Payment details will be sent to you after your registration has been checked. Early-bird discount is available until 30th June 2019. Register now!
Minors from the age of 16 can only participate under supervision of a parent or legal guardian. Participation in the tournaments or the test cutting is only permitted over the age of 18. For the steel longsword tournament we recommend gear according to our standard. Tournaments are held according to our club’s rules.
The Fechtschule is held by Tremonia Fechten.
- Francesca Terminiello (The School of the Sword): Rapier and Dagger
- Matthew Malcolm (Medieval Combat Group): Nachreisen
- Jan Gosewinkel (Bonner Schule): Two Swords
- Peter Smallridge (KDF Tonbridge): Grappling and Auerswald
- Izabele Saorin and Michel Rensen (Zwaard & Steen): Problem Solving Methodology
- Mishaël Lopes Cardozo (AMEK): Dutch Dagger
- Nikolas Lloyd (Lindybeige): Spear Demo